Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Paulina Porizkova Fired From 'America's Next Top Model'


Finally! We always thought Paulina Porizkova was the Paula Abdul of "America's Next Top Model."

Nobody cared what she had to say.

In an interview with Craig Ferguson, she broke the news that she was fired from the show. And how fierce rude of Tyra to fire Paulina on the phone! On Paulina's birthday!

“The reason I was told I was fired was because, it seemed, that America’s Next Top Model has gotten too fat and they needed to cut some fat and the fat was me,” she told Craig.

When asked if it was bad blood with Tyra, she said:

“So I figured it was either that or my gigantic huge ego. Which I wasn’t aware of until I was told by the producers that I have an ego problem.”

"Oh, I see what this is. I see what it is. It's rivalry. You and Tyra," Craig said. "Well, I was working for her, so it's not quite rivalry," the former supermodel said. "I really believe they just felt like they didn't need me, which of course they don't."

Good riddance.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring back Janice Dickinson

Post a Comment