Wednesday, May 13, 2009

50 Cent to Duet with Bette Milder


50 Cent wants to duet with Bette Midler.

The 'Wind Beneath My Wings' singer says the gangsta rapper is so desperate to collaborate with her, he will consider singing 1920s jazz.

"Little Jewish lady and the great big rapper. He's such a doll. I love him. He's gorgeous," Bette told E!. "I was hoping we'd sing songs from the Depression, but he's so young that I don't think he knows any of them. I'm going to have to check things out and see what he feels like singing....He never asked how much. He just said, 'Where do I sign?'"

The two met when Bette's environmental group, the New York Restoration Project, decided to build a public garden in 50's childhood neighborhood in Queens; the two will reunite on May 19 for the group's annual spring picnic.

This ought to be interesting. No sideways comments about 50.
None at all. LOL.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE DON'T GIVE A DAMN BOUT BETT MIDLER! 50 JUST TRYIN TO GET THAT MONEY AND I AINT MAD AT HIM.... SO HOW YOU DUIN!

Post a Comment