Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ex-NFL Player Jamaal Anderson Talks About Drug Arrest


Former Atlanta Falcons running back Jamaal Anderson was arrested last February after he was caught snorting cocaine and possessing weed. And oh, allegedly for that other thing he was doing in the bathroom stall, too.

Jamaal called in to 790 The Zone, a local Atlanta radio show, where he publicly addressed the allegations for the first time.

“There’s no doubt, there’s no doubt. And the reality is, it’s me. I took full responsibility for the situation and everything that transpired. There’s nobody to blame but myself. And there’s going to be a situation..I’m going to sit down and we’re going to talk about a bunch of things and I’m trying to do a lot of different things for a lot of different people. You go through these things and try to make the best of them. What are you going to do? Are you going to ball up and go in to a corner? Or are you going to make the best of that after the fact. And the people that know me, know I’m a fighter, they know what I’m about, truly who I’m about and the things I try to do in the community. It certainly wasn’t something where I was like oh, I’m proud of myself for this one. It was a horrible situation but at the same time what do you make of those things; it’s what you’re going to do after that fact. And that’s what I’m trying to do, move forward in a positive direction. and see where I can help out not only taking care of my personal situation, but helping out with a lot of other people that I know could find themselves in that situation because they don’t have the things that I have to stop it.”




source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment