Monday, June 15, 2009

Jamie Foxx Says Halle Berry Kiss Was a Joke


When Jamie Foxx presented Halle Berry with the Hottest Girl On the Planet award at Spike TV's 2nd Annual Guy's Choice Awards last month, the two then proceeded to make out. (He grabbed her ass while she grabbed his crotch.) It was all staged. Of course!

"It was a joke. First, I want to let everybody know that I respect Halle Berry and I respect her relationship. But after she won the (2001) Oscar, Adrien Brody came up and laid a little tongue on her. So she decided to get me back, which I didn't mind at all," Jamie said. "I almost froze but I said, 'Think quick Foxx,' and I got into it... she really gave it to me and I appreciate that."

Rumor has it, he like likes other people to give it to him, too.




Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

3 comments:

Lovesumjones@yahoo.com said...

DUH!!!!!

Aldous said...

Knew that was a joke, but was a very hot kiss :)

Anonymous said...

Kiss Looked EXCELLENT to ME. Halle is Grown and so is Jamie and neither is MARRIED. If either signinicant other is UPSET they should listen too Beyonce and PUT A RING ON IT OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Post a Comment