Wednesday, July 15, 2009

84-year-old Man Sues After Drugs to Make Him Better in Bed Didn't Work


An 84 year-old Russian man has paid $4,000 to regain his sexual potency after falling in love with a young woman. However, disappointed with the results, Georgy Kolkov, pictured, has decided to file charges against the manufacturers of the expensive drugs.

Not long ago Kolkov met young beauty Marusia and immediately felt in love with her.

“The moment I set eyes on her I realized that she was my destiny,” he said. “I wanted to win her heart by any means possible. Round about that time I noticed a TV commercial for the miracle cure, restoring lapsed virility.”

He ordered the expensive drugs and completed the prescribed course of treatment. But after taking the drugs he did not feel any difference, apart from a terrible headache.

“I even bought special electric band for my penis. But what is the use? I have had only high-tension impact injuries, not at all the result I wanted,” Kolkov complained.

After weeks of fruitless trying to recapture his youth, the old-man filed charges against the producers of the drugs.

“Put the swindlers into prison please! They have destroyed my private life! There is only one hope. Maybe, Marusia will love me such as I am,” Kolkov added.


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment