Monday, July 20, 2009

Akon: 'The More Kids I Can Have, The Better'


Akon, you are the father!

That's what Susan Owori - whom he knocked up while touring Uganda recently - told him recently.

“I think kids are a blessing. [To set the record straight], I never ran away from my responsibilities and I never plan to. Everything I am doing now is for [my other five kids] anyway, so the more kids I can have, the better. I just love them.”

Of his child with Susan, the sister of Kampala fashion designer Sylvie Owori, he said, “It’s a boy and he’s handsome as hell.”


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment