Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Marilyn Manson Threatens to Murder the Press


First it was reported that rocker Marilyn Manson will kill you if you break up with him. Now, in a Myspace blog post, he's threatening to murder anyone who writes something negative about him or his band.
soon to be buried in a shallow grave
I can, but do not need to defend myself And the absurd accusations that the average press has clinged onto. If we need a nude photo of me to prove that I am far different than the soon-to-be-murdered-in-their-home press has decided to fabricate, that is easy. But if one more "journalist" makes a cavalier statement about me and my band, I will personally or with my fans help, greet them at their home and discover just how much they believe in their freedom of speech. I dare you all to write one more thing that you won't say to my face. Because I will make you say it. In that manner. That is a threat. Mm

What da hell?!?! Someone alert the cops.


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment