Wednesday, July 15, 2009

NeNe: 'I'm Not Friends With Any of Those Girls on 'Real Housewives of Atlanta''


This blog's favorite housewife, NeNe Leakes, learned from her mistake (or did Wendy have a change of heart?). Whatever the case, the fabulous NeNe showed up on Wendy's show this morning. The two drank and gabbed. As Wendy plied her with the "truth serum," NeNe spilled the T on her relationship with her husband, Greg, and with her "Real Housewives of Atlanta" cast.

On Kim:
"People thought that we were best friends. We weren't. We were associates. We talked from time to time. We weren't best friends although I love her kids... Listen, I'm not friends with any of those girls on the 'Housewives' show, OK? We have a business relationship. That's where it starts and that's where it ends.

Wendy: And the business is Bravo?
"The business is Bravo," NeNe replied.

On Kandi Burruss, the newest person to join the cast:
Wendy: She's got money.
"Oh, really? I'm just saying, oh, really. I don't know her like that," NeNe said.

You been to her house?
"No, I've never been to her home."

Is she fabulous?
"She aiight," NeNe said with a shrug of the shoulders.

On Xscape, the R&B group Kandi was a member of:
"I don't know who they are."

Maybe NeNe doesn't know anything about Kandi, but a lot of men do.

"Listen, it's not that I don't like the girls," NeNe added. "I like the girls. I talk to Lisa the most and um, Sheree and I, in the first episode, you see us try and mend our relationship. But what I'm saying is I think people get confused about what friendship is. Friends don't do what we do - talk bad about each other, be very negative toward each other... We're associates. We hang out from time to time. If I was really in a situation I wouldn't call them up. I have good friends and i have a new sister - you."

NeNe also addressed these juicy rumors that she and Gregg have split. She says throughout their almost 13-year marriage, they have never separated.

And oh, yeah, she joked that she was a drag queen and a man in her former life. As the show wrapped, NeNe dropped down and got her eagle on. Wendy, as she tells us, can't dance, so she just stood there.










Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment