Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ciara: The Beyoncè Diet Didn't Work For Me


Ciara and her wig were not feeling the Beyoncè diet plan.

To slim down for her starring role in Dreamgirls, Beyoncè was on the Master Cleanse diet which called for her to drink only a brew of maple syrup, lemon, pepper and water. After 14 days of drinking this mixture and not eating any solid foods, Beyoncè dropped 22 pounds.

“I attempted to do this cayenne pepper thing one time. I could not get past the idea of drinking what that stuff looked like," Ciara told OK! magazine. “I attempted to, but I was like, ‘I just cannot do it’ because I love food too much. It would be so hard to take away physically eating food. Drinking a liquid would not work for me.”

Now she takes herself (and that wig) to the gym where she spends most of her time working her glutes.

“When I work out, I love to do my squats and my lunges because it’s all about the tush. I need to get that sitting up pretty nicely.”

NOTE: The Master Cleanse Diet is not recommended by doctors.


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment