Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dwight Eubanks Gets Eaten By a Tuna

Qaadir ran into Dwight Eubanks of "Real Housewives of Atlanta" fame, who was flanked by eight (really, eight) handlers in Atlanta. He respected Dwight, whom he believed to be a "freshwater tuna" much like himself, so Qaadir thought the opportunity to chat with the reality TV "star" would be a learning experience. Instead, the tuna turned into a catfish and was giving him fever.

"He kept giving me fever," Qaadir says. "So first of all I gave him a little cap of NyQuil, but I had to up the ante on that ass because that didn't cure the common cold, so I needed to get all my motherf**ing artillery. So I went to get some DayQuil, some Advil, Tylenol PM, AM, motherf**ing ZM."

We live!!!!



Her stories are legendary. We implore you - run to Youtube to watch her videos.


Thanks Candice for the tip.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment