Thursday, July 16, 2009

Girl, Don't Do It


Qaadir is a Youtube ranter with a constant chip on his shoulder. He's hella funny, though. No tea, no shade. That's one his favorite quips, but our favorite is: "Don't come for me. Cause I've said you cant come for me unless I've sent for you. Who the hell are you?"

He attended Atlanta's Car & Bike Show last weekend, and, as expected, there were many people around to piss him off.

Atlantans please come for him regularly, so he can give us videos like this.

PS: How You Doin, Miss Honey.

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

6 comments:

Attorneymom said...

Dreadful.

Anonymous said...

What the Hell? This thing is a mess!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! I love a good story-teller, and Qaadir wins the gold. Thanks for the introduction!

Anonymous said...

i love u qaadir

Anonymous said...

I've been watching Qaadir on YouTube for quite a while and every story is hilarious. He has great morals and seems like an overall great person. Good luck to him. He is destined for success!

Anonymous said...

Yes I love me some Qaadir.. His "Did I juest get rejected from McDonald's" is the funniest thing i ever ever seen on Youtube.. by far.. I watch it ALLLL the time.. and me and my girls are always talking in our "qaadirisms".... He is fierceness hunny.. I love it!

Post a Comment