Friday, August 7, 2009

Kim Plans to Press Assault Charges Against NeNe, NeNe Says She's a Liar


Just last week it was revealed that NeNe allegedly tried to kill Kim. Kill is probably a strong word, but why else would you choke someone?

Anyway, Kim went to the police and filed a complaint, but didn't press charges she didn't want NeNe to go to jail because she has a family. Plus, self-important Kim didn't want to disrupt "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" film schedule.

NeNe has emphatically denied Kim's allegations and implored her to get a warrant if she feels the charges are true.

“There was never a warrant and there was never an arrest,” NeNe told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “The cameras were there. Everyone will see what really happened when it airs on the show. Kim has a problem. You need to type that out in big, bold letters. If she feels threatened, she should. I would never claim that someone put their hands on me and tried to choke me if it didn’t happen. For real. If that happens to someone for real, I would advise them to call the police and have that person arrested. That clearly didn’t happen.”

Kim said it did.

“NeNe’s a liar, and I have a police report to prove it. Violence is not something I support or agree with. And she says she’s an advocate against domestic violence…what, is it a how to? Well I have a police report and two witnesses…so nice try. She definitely crossed the line. It’s one thing to call me names, but it’s another to put your hands on me. It was incredibly traumatic and I didn’t sleep for three days afterwards.”

Kim told OK! magazine she will proceed with pressing charges.

“That she’s saying all these things has made me pretty upset and made me realize that I made a very poor decision to not press charges,” Kim said. “I got through the filming with her, but now she has gone off and said these things: you bet your ass I’m going to do the right thing."

If this goes to trial, wigs and Dior galore! Can't wait!


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment