Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sharon Osbourne Says Being Ugly Made Her Successful


"America's Got Talent" judge Sharon Osbourne (pictured, with husband Ozzy in 1987) said had she been born pretty her life would have been very different.

In an interview with Psychologies magazine she claims being "short, fat and hairy" meant she had to "develop a brain and personality and be fun and smart and learn to get on with people and make deals."

In the music business in the Seventies, girls were beautiful. You were a performer, or you could be a girlfriend or groupie, but you still had to look good. I didn't have the face or the body that opens doors... Not being beautiful was an education. My achievements are down to my looks, or lack of them... I'm not putting myself down, that's the truth. I didn't have nay talent, either, and I left school with barely a single qualification. If I'd been pretty my life would probably have been very different."

With the help of a little (OK, a lot) of plastic surgery, Sharon now has the face and body to open some doors.

Here she is telling Dr Phil in 2006 about her surgeries that cost an estimated $500,000!





source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment