Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Woman Claims Dr Phil Sexually Assaulted Her


A woman who said she sought treatment for depression and suicidal thoughts from Dr Phil in Wichita Falls, Texas, in 1984, tells the National Enquirer the psychologist cum talk show host sexually assaulted her.

"Not a single day has gone by when I haven't been affected by what Phil McGraw did to me. He profoundly affected the course of my life," Sara Morrison said. "The world should know this man is a predator and a bully. He shouldn't be telling Americans how to live their lives, how to improve themselves. I suffered from low self-esteem, and I was depressed, lonely and suicidal. Phil was extremely insistent that I call him all the time, and he would call me. He wanted to see me three or four times a week - as a patient."

Sara said while Dr Phil treated her that summer, Dr. Phil did nothing improper. But his attitude changed completely the following summer when, in a highly unethical move, he paid her to work as his intern, while charging her as a patient at the same time.

"The first day I showed up for work, Phil had his hands all over me," she recalled. "Phil would pull me down to sit in his lap while he talked on the phone to patients, other doctors, even his wife! He'd be running his hand up and down the inside of my thigh all the way up to my panties."

Sara, 44, said the cops were called in to investigate the abuse, but she nor the Enquirer provided any further information on the case.


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment