Friday, September 11, 2009

Mischa Barton Blames Psych Ward Stay on Dental Surgery

To let actress Mischa Barton tell it, dental surgery can make you clinically insane.

She was on "The View" this morning and Barbara, of course, asked her about her recent stint in a psychiatric hospital after she was forcibly removed from her Los Angeles home.

She blames the entire scenario on pain after having her wisdom teeth removed.

"I had too much work going on. I had a surgery for my wisdom teeth that went really badly. I had been in the hospital. I had two surgeries on my wisdom teeth. I had four taken out and they had gotten it really badly wrong. They had to drill into my jaw and I was just in really excruciating pain....I had so much work to do and the surgery had gone so badly for me. And I think that I was just starting to feel completely overwhelmed. It was just too much to have this surgery go so wrong."

Umm, really?

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment