Friday, September 4, 2009

WWE Flashback: Wendy Encourages Charlamagne to Fight Mike Tyson



At one time Mike Tyson was alleged to have gone bankrupt after squandering more than $300 million. So, in an effort to pay off creditors and make money, he decided to launch "Mike Tyson's World Tour" and would box various people. "I think I'm useless to society. I don't think I'm worthy of the people who come out to see me, but they do," he said. "If I don't get out of this financial quagmire there's a possibility I may have to be a punching bag for somebody. The money I make here isn't going to help any of my bills really from a tremendous standpoint, but I'm going to feel better about myself. I'm not going to be depressed." Immediately after this news, Wendy latched on. Plus, she had her own prize fighter - that would be sidekick Charlamagne - in the studio and he would box Mike while she and a gaggle of special guests luxuriate on sideline. In a matter of minutes, phone calls were made and plans for the fight was in motion, but Charlamagne got a little scared. Just a little.


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment