Friday, December 11, 2009

Former Three 6 Mafia Member Arrested, Suspected of Robbing Discount Store


Memphis police have arrested former Three 6 Mafia member Lola "Gangsta Boo" Mitchell and charged her with conspiracy to commit armed robbery. Cops say she was involved in robbing a Dollar General store last July. Police haven't said what role "Gangsta Boo" played in the stick-up, but she claims she's innocent.

She issued this statement: "I, Lola C. Mitchell pka Gangsta Boo, was not, I repeat, was not involved in any kind of conspiracy of any kind involving a robbery. I am being implicated false on statements and terms. I have no connections with any unlawful activities with the suspect Marcus Curtis or anyone else involved in this matter. I was neither questioned nor informed of any such charges brought against me before a warrant was issued which lead me to turn myself in. I feel like I have been publicly slandered and targeted because of my career, I am innocent on all charges and the truth will prevail in the end."

Career?

Sidebar: She had a court date today in an unrelated case. Last August (a month after the alleged robbery) she was arrested on DUI charges


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment