Friday, December 11, 2009

Tiger Woods Says Goodbye As He Finally Admits He's a Cheetah!


The last time we heard from Tiger Woods, he said he regretted his "transgressions." What the eff are transgressions? Now, after more and more women are coming out of the woodwork providing insurmountable evidence they slept with him, he's now finally admitted that he cheated on his wife.

In a statement posted on his Web site, Tiger said:
I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try.

I would like to ask everyone, including my fans, the good people at my foundation, business partners, the PGA Tour, and my fellow competitors, for their understanding. What's most important now is that my family has the time, privacy, and safe haven we will need for personal healing.

After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf. I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person.

Again, I ask for privacy for my family and I am especially grateful for all those who have offered compassion and concern during this difficult period.
There are reports that he will be taking his wife Elin on a grand Caribbean voyage on his $22 million yacht to try and repair their marriage. The millions he allegedly paid her to stay is not enough.

There are also rumors that there may be an even bigger Tiger Woods scandal looming. And the possibility that he may face prostitution charges in NY for sleeping with hookers, isn't it.

Could it be that he has a love child?

An unnamed jumpoff bragged to friends that she had been trying to get pregnant by him for years. "She used to try to arrange to see Tiger when she was ovulating. She thought she'd be set for life financially if she could have Tiger's baby," a source tells RadarOnline.





source source 2
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I am sorry to whoever, but I cannot in no way forgive him. After seeing what he has said in the texts and voice mails, I do not think he was SORRY until he got caught. Hes a jerk and is only being this good guy, saying he is soul searching, is because he knows he will loose lots of endorsement deals and lots of fans. Hes worse than Chris Brown. He may have not hit his wife physically but he broke her heart and that's the worst pain any woman can feel.

Post a Comment