Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Danger: Ray J is Gay, He's Been In a Relationship With A Man For 'Years'


What?! Ray J is smashing the homie!

Danger, who just lost custody of her baby because she's crazy and tried to kill it, says before her, Ray J was a hasbeen and she made him relevant again and he ought to respect her. But since he doesn't, she will spill his top secret secret, like he and Young Buck (not the rapper, but the guy pictured) have been "fucking with each other for years."

Take a listen:



What?! Do you believe it?

Denied. Denied. Denied.

Ray J was on the radio, too. He told TT Torrez: “I still got love for Danger, that’s one of my peoples. But I didn’t her calls for the last 2-3 weeks. So she threatened to say ‘I’m going to tell people you’re gay!’...She went along and actually did it! I’m not gay but I got love for gay people because I work with gay people…girls and dudes. I’m comfortable with my sexuality, I’m not tripping…I’m with a couple of my lesbian homegirls that go hard. They try to steal my homegirls.”

Update: Some told Danger to change her story.
Danger called in to the TT Torrez radio show today and backpedals, apologizing to Ray J for calling him gay. She says she "voluntarily" admitted herself to a hospital because she had a "chemical imbalance." As for the baby she allegedly tried to kill? She's currently living with her father. And despite all that, Danger says she's a great mother. FYI.

Take a listen:


Sidebar: This radio show (with all the sound effects) reminds us a lot like a former popular radio show. Hmmm....

Update 2: We were right.
Danger now says someone forced her to recant her earlier story that Ray J is gay, he's a homo, and he likes guys. So now, she says he's bisexual, which, we presume, cushions the blow.
Danger said: "He’s bi. Ray J is bi. I don’t know why it’s such a big deal. It’s not the '80s, it’s not the '90s, it’s 2010. A lot of people are bisexual, it’s not a big deal....I know for a fact he’s bisexual. I know his boyfriend."

So, there you have it. Ray J is bisexual. C'mon, is anyone shocked by this?



source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment