Tuesday, February 16, 2010

British News Anchor Admits to Killing Lover


During a documentary on death and dying, British news anchor 70-year-old Ray Gosling, admitted that he killed his lover who was dying from AIDS.
"I killed someone once. He'd been my lover and he got Aids. I picked up the pillow and smothered him until he was dead. No regrets."

Mr Gosling said he smothered his former lover while he was in a hospital - which he did not name - after doctors told him that there was nothing further that could be done for him.

"I said to the doctor: 'Leave me… just for a bit,' and he went away.

"I picked up the pillow and smothered him until he was dead.

"The doctor came back and I said: 'He's gone.' Nothing more was ever said.

"When you love someone, it is difficult to see them suffer. My feelings on euthanasia are like jelly - they wobble about.

"This is the time to share a secret I have kept for quite a long time."
Ray says this was a mercy killing. Police, on the other hand, are investigating.

Update: Ray was arrested on suspicion of murder.

source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment