Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Woman Says Love Handles Saved Her Life


A Florida woman was visiting Atlantic City last weekend when she got shot, but had she not have those love handles, which she said saved her lives, she would've been dead.

Samantha Lynn Frazier, 35, said she heard two pops when she walked into a bar about 1:30am Saturday. She then felt pain and saw blood on her hand after she grabbed her left side.

Detective Lt. Charles Love said Samantha was an innocent bystander and the gunman was aiming for a man who escaped with a bullet hole in his down jacket.

The suspect remains at large.

She told The Press of Atlantic City: "I'm going to be 36 in July. Thank God, I'm going to be 36. I could have been dead. They said my love handles saved my life. I'd been hollering how I want to lose weight," she added. "I don't want to lose weight anymore. I want to be as big as I can if it's going to stop a bullet."

We are leaving that alone.



source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment