Tuesday, March 30, 2010

NBA Baller Dorell Wright's Penis Makes Its Way Onto the Internet


Miami Heat forward Dorell Wright, heretofore referred to as Mr 5 Inches, is apologizing after his penis popped up and on Twitter.

In a statement issued by the team, Mr 5 Inches said:
"I'd like to apologize to my family, fans and the Heat organization for this embarrassment. The photos were taken roughly one year ago in what I thought was a private conversation. I lacked judgment and was naive about the internet. I realize this is not an excuse, but it is something I truly regret. I realize this affects my entire family and I am embarrassed by it."

The photo was leaked by a jilted lover.

While Mr 5 Inches is almost 7 feet tall, his "member" is the same size as 50% of men in America.

If you want to look at Dorell's penis, here it is.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment