Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What?!? Sean Hayes is Gay?


Sean Hayes -- best known for playing Jack on Will & Grace -- has come out as gay. Shocking! We know!

In the coming-out interview appearing in April's edition of the Advocate, Sean says:
“I am who I am. I was never in, as they say. Never....I believe that nobody owes anything to anybody. Nobody owes anything to anybody. You are your authentic self to whom and when you choose to be, and if you don’t know somebody, then why would you explain to them how you live your life?”


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

2 comments:

pikespeak said...

“I am who I am. I was never in, as they say. Never....I believe that nobody owes anything to anybody. Nobody owes anything to anybody. You are your authentic self to whom and when you choose to be, and if you don’t know somebody, then why would you explain to them how you live your life?”

Ok, fine. So why is he doing the interview, then?

Walter said...

Side Eye

Post a Comment