Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Head Of The Game


As they say you should accentuate the positive. And if you're bald(ing), London-based designer and "head stylist" Philip Levine, has created a new sort of head gear -- crystals! Lots and lots of crystals!

"If you are bald, embrace your baldness. Make it a superpower," Philip says. "I wanted to shave my head, but I didn't want to just leave it and be that standard guy who walks down the street, so I thought, 'Why not use it as a canvas for my creativity?' Then people can look while I walk."

The designs (which also include painted scenes) are for men and women alike and Philip plans to open a "head styles" salon in he future.


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment