Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Man Gives Bible to Wife's Killer


Three years ago David Andrango was fired from a NYC boutique after stealing $10,000 in raw gold. Sandra Pumarejo, the store's bookkeeper, promised not report the incident to police if David repaid the money. She also fired him. Three days later, he stabbed her to death.

Yesterday, David was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison for the murder, but Sandra's husband of 19 years' actions in the courtroom shocked many: He handed David a Bible.

"God is going to be with you," a sobbing Noel Pumarejo said. "Just read this Bible, and come to Him (Jesus), and save your soul. God bless you, David.....Now I want for him to be saved, too. I don't care about the sentence. I just care for his soul."

David (pictured) told Noel: "I know that nothing will bring her back. I didn't think very well before acting. I've lost my family, my children. But I will keep you in my prayers forever, all of you....Thank you for the Bible. I will take it with me all of the time. I will always read it."


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment