Friday, April 2, 2010

Oh, Boy, Tiger Woods' Kindergarten Teacher Holds a Press Conference


Tiger Woods' kindergarten teacher held a press conference this morning in Los Angeles -- no, not because of that, you freaks -- basically to go on a record to say her former student is a liar.

Many moons ago -- 1981 to be exact -- Maureen Decker was Tiger's teacher at Cerritos Elementary School. She has a bone to pick with him regarding an interview he gave for a 2005 book written by Charles Barkley, in which the Tiger said:

"I became aware of my racial identity on my first day of school, on my first day of kindergarten. A group of sixth-graders tied me to a tree, spray-painted 'n*gger' on me, and threw rocks at me. That was my first day of school. I used to live across the street from school and kind of down the way a little bit. The teacher said, 'Okay, just go home.' So I had to outrun all these kids going home, which I was able to do. It was certainly an eye-opening experience, you know, being five years old. We were the only minority family in all of Cypress, California."

Maureen said that never happened and she's "asking Tiger for a private and public apology to put my mind at ease and set the record straight."

Absolute nuttiness!
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment