Monday, April 5, 2010

Jamie Foxx Eats Pizza in All-Male Showers Because He's Not Gay


We don't know what eating a slice of pizza (which could be classified as a phallic symbol) in the male shower while watching dirty, hot, naked men get clean has to do with proving how straight as an arrow you are, but that's what Jamie Foxx uses to drive his point (pardon the pun) home.

In his response to Howard Stern's insinuation that he's gay, Jamie says in the audio above: "I'm not gay…A lot of people say that I'm gay and that doesn't bother me, because I could eat a pizza in a male shower and not feel anything because I'm secure with myself. And I'm not gonna take that, Coward Stern. I'm not gonna take that from a person who has chronic gonorrhea."

While he says he's not gay (we've heard different), this caller (who may be Captain Janks from Howard's show) told the entire Fox News viewing audience (and now the entire world thanks to YouTube) that Jamie is a "cunt".

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment