Friday, May 21, 2010

Poor Will.I.Am, Women Only Saw Him as a Friend, Never as a Boyfriend

I'm not a gold digger, I'm a boob digger. I like boobs. But I was always the homie, the friend, rather than the lover. I'd have a crush on a girl and she'd say, 'I don't know, Will, I see you as my brother.' I become a cuddler and a spooner. I'm a conversationalist. I just like to talk - to have random conversations about odd things, like dance music and jogging. If you don't talk about a girl's interests, then forget it. Soon I want to settle down and have lots of girl babies, because I don't want to add to the destruction of the planet. It's a man's world and I think it's gonna be a female that changes it all."
-- Will.I.Am on women -- or something.


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment