Wednesday, May 26, 2010

You Guys, Liza Minnelli is a 'Fashion' 'Designer' Now


On Monday night the legendary Liza Minnelli showed up at the Sex and the City 2 premiere wearing this get up. Well, actually, we don't what it is, but everyone seems to agree that it's positively ghastly. Now, a few days later comes this news: Liza will be debuting The Liza Collection, a line of clothing and jewelry -- including sequined garments -- "inspired by her own wardrobe" (gasp!) on HSN on June 30.

"My life has provided me the ability to amass a wonderful wardrobe designed by fashion's brightest stars," Liza says. "I am excited to work with HSN in launching The Liza Collection and to have the opportunity to share my favourite looks with millions of women who want to look fabulous and feel their very best."

At first we didn't understand where Jeff lewis was coming from, but now we do.

BTW: Have you heard Liza singing Beyoncè's "Single Ladies"? It's a treat.


Sidebar: Liza blamed Michael Jackson for allowing her to marry David Gest, whom she calls an idiot. After the lavish 2002 wedding, Liza confronted Michael, who served as best man.

"I grabbed him when I saw him when I got out of there. And I said, 'Why did you let me marry this idiot?' He said, 'I thought you liked him! You look so happy. Your dress was so beautiful. I don't know. Let me go!' And I said, 'Michael, how could you.' He said, 'It's over, relax.' Then we looked at each other and we started to laugh, we really started to laugh."

After 16 months, Liza divorced David.





source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment