Wednesday, June 9, 2010

18-year-old Gets Plastic Surgery to Feel Young Again


Two years after giving birth to her daughter, 18-year-old Australian Ambah Young is planning to travel to Malaysia in two weeks to have a tummy tuck, a boob job and a "designer" vagina procedure.

She tells the press exercise and dieting hasn't been working fast enough, so she is going for the quick fix to make her feel better about herself.

"After the birth of my daughter, my body never went back to the way it was before," she said. "I'm having this surgery so that I can feel my age again."

The total cost of the surgery? Almost $17,000, which she borrowed from a "friend."


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment