Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Male Actor Admits: 'Of Course' I've Had Sex With Men


Tom Hardy, the 32-year-old British actor who's starred in films like Inception, Bronson and Star Trek Nemesis admitted he's had How You Doin relationships.

"As a boy? Of course I have. I'm an actor for fuck's sake," he tells the Daily Mail. "I've played with everything and everyone. I love the form and the physicality, but now that I'm in my thirties, it doesn't do it for me. I'm done experimenting but there's plenty of stuff in a relationship with another man, especially gay men, that I need in my life. A lot of gay men get my thing for shoes. I have definite feminine qualities and a lot of gay men are incredibly masculine."

Tom is currently engaged to fellow British actress Charlotte Riley and has a two-year-old son with a former girlfriend.

Ehaow!

source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment