Friday, October 15, 2010

Cheating Miner to Jumpoff: 'I'm Going to Take You Straight to Bed'


Did you wonder what trapper miner Yonni Barrios told his jumpoff immediately after he was rescued from the mine 2,300 feet below the earth surface in Chile? Sure you do. Jumpoff Susana Valenzuela, 52, told the Sun newspaper Yonni, 50, wanted sex. Right there and then.

"Even before he got out he was telling me, 'I can't wait to come home. I'm going to take you straight to bed.' But there's not much you can do in a hospital full of miners and their families," she said. "When he held me in his arms we were both so emotional we could barely speak. But he said, 'I love you and I'm so happy you're here. We are very much in love and we're going to be together from now on."

Marta Salinas, 56, who has been married to Yonni for 28 years, and found out about Susana recently, says she only had "two or three days of happiness" so she's glad to see him leave.

"I'm not even going to watch him on TV. I know he is OK and that's enough for me," she said.

As a final dig, Susana claims Marta, 56, was only with Yonni for the money.

"Marta only paid attention to him when she wanted money. So when I met him I did everything I could to make him feel happy and loved. I wouldn't care if he had no money at all - I just want to be with him," she said.

Until five years ago, divorce was illegal in Chile.





source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment