Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Miss Latina Goes Loco, Stabs Man in the Neck With a Sharpie


Daniela Gaskie, the first Miss Kentucky Latina, has lost her crown because...well...she lost her damn mind! Police say the 22-year-old got angry with a gas station employee and stabbed him in the neck with a Sharpie. Gangsta! Then she ran across a street to a pharmacy and proceeded to bang on a car. When the pharmacist asked why she was beating her car, Daniela started beating up the pharmacist! She has been charged with assault, disorderly conduct and criminal mischief. The pharmacist, Mary Ann McKinney suffered cuts and bruises from the beat down. "She immediately kicked me with her knee into my abdomen and ripped at me and tore my glasses off and ripped my neck and scratched me and busted my lip, had a knot on my head. She was quite wild," Mary Ann says. Not only did pageant organizers not know about Daniela's arrest, they also didn't know she was married.



source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment