Wednesday, November 3, 2010

62-year-old Grandmother Has Had Sex With 200 Men Since 2008


Carol Bone, a 62-year-old grandmother from Britian, has admitted to engaging in more than 200 one-night stands with more than 200 different men (in their 30s and 40s) she met on 13 different dating Web sites and at sex parties.
"I just enjoy sex. I am not looking for anything serious. I am done with relationships – I want fun,’ said Mrs Bone, who has seven grandchildren. Men who are over 50 don’t have the stamina to keep up with me. And I don’t like beer bellies." She insists on telling her dates that she is interested only in casual sex rather than a entering a relationship, "If they stay over I insist they sleep in the spare room. I don’t want to wake up next to them," she added. Twice-married Mrs Bone, from Leeds, began her internet adventures in 2008 when the relationship with her partner ended after 21 years. "I’d bake, look after the grandchildren, and I even tried knitting jumpers, but that wasn’t for me," she told Closer magazine. "My age means nothing. I have a really high sex drive." She added: "Why shouldn’t I enjoy myself?"
Who are we to judge. BTW: Carol suffers from arthritis and back pain.



source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment