Friday, December 10, 2010

Lady Threatens to Shoot Pizza Delivery Guy in the Head Because He Was Late


A Finleyville, Pa. woman has been charged with harassment after she threatened to shoot and kill a pizza delivery guy after he showed up at her home an hour late. Police said 42-year-old Renee Schibik cursed out 21-year-old driver before promising to shoot him.
According to the police report, when the delivery man, Sean David, showed up she cursed him out and threatened to, "shoot him in the head." "When I got up to the door, she opened the door and she's like, 'This took forever, this is the worst delivery service ever.' I said, 'I'm sorry, our ovens shut down, we got there as soon as we could,'" said David. "I closed the door to leave and started walking back to my car and she kicked the door back open and was like, 'You don't ever touch my door, I'll put a bullet in your head.' and I said, 'Is that a threat?' and she kept screaming and I said, 'Is that a threat?' and she said, 'Yeah, I'll make it a promise." Police said she denied making the statement but admitted to using profanity during the incident. However, Schibik’s daughter told police her mother used profanity and made a statement about a gun.
Renee's mother told reporters everyone is blowing everything out of proportion.


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment