Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby Gets Drunk at Chili's

Last was all about drunk and high babies after a toddler got drunk at Applebee's and another at the Olive Garden. So, after lawsuits were filed, one would think restaurants would protect themselves. You'd be wrong, grasshopper. Tyree Davis of Chicago says her 4-year-old daughter, Brooklynn Morris, suffered an alcoholic overdose after she was served a mudslide -- instead of a chocolate milkshake -- at a Chili’s yesterday. The mother called police and her daughter was taken to the emergency room where she was diagnosed with alcohol ingestion overdose. (Sidebar: The restaurant disagrees with Tyree's version of events. They say Tyree and her daughter ordered a kids’ drink (red fruit punch) and a chocolate shake. The fruit punch beverage was served to Brooklynn in a plastic kid cup with a lid and straw. The beverage Tyree received was served in glass barware.) Expect Tyree to file a lawsuit in a couple days -- that's if she hasn't already.

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...


Post a Comment