A 15-month-old baby boy was rushed to a hospital on Friday after he was served alcohol in his sippy cup at Applebee's. Taylor Dill-Reese says her son, Dominic Wilson Jr, started acting strangely after drinking what she thought was apple juice. So, she tasted it and discovered the cup contained an alcoholic margarita mix. Dominic's blood alcohol level was .10 -- over the legal limit for an adult driver. What's that smell? A lawsuit brewing!
Update, April 13: Shocking News! Dominic's parents have filed a lawsuit against Applebee's seeking more than $25,000 in damages.