Thursday, April 28, 2011

Former Miss USA, MTV VJ Accuses TSA Agent of Sexual Assault


Susie Castillo, who was crowned Miss USA in 2003 and later went on to host MTV's TRL, posted an emotional video to her blog this week in which she claimed a TSA agent sexually assaulted her. The incident happened last week when she was flying from Rio De Janeiro to Los Angeles and had a layover at Dallas/Fort Worth airport. Due to her fear of radiation, Susie decided not to go through the body scanner and opted to get a pat down from "avery nice older female TSA employee" -- and that's when things got out of control. "It was MUCH MORE invasive than my first [pat down] at LAX, just a week before," Susie writes. "To say that I felt invaded is an understatement. What bothered me most was when she ran the back of her hands down my behind, felt around my breasts, and even came in contact with my vagina! Honestly, I was in shock, especially since the woman at LAX never actually touched me there. The TSA employee at DFW touched private area 4 times, going up both legs from behind and from the front, each time touching me there. Was I at my gynecologist’s office? No! This was crazy!" She immediately spoke with a supervisor and filed a complaint. She's since launched a petition to stop invasive body searches.


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment