Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Toy Flag Gets Stuck in Boy's Head

Jayden Glennerster, of Long Island, NY tripped on some toys and landed on top of a toy truck that had a small flag on the back. The plastic tip of the flag pierced the roof of his mouth and became lodged in his head. After nine hours, doctors were able to remove the flag -- even though one wrong move would've caused the 3-year-old to suffer a stroke. Little Jayden is back to being a normal, mischievous and inquisitive toddler.

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...


Post a Comment