Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Ultimate No Trespassing Sign

A 71-year-old Texas woman has a message for the person who broke into her home a week-and-a-half ago, "Try to break into this house again, your head will be blown off!" Claudia Holland told the The Lufkin Daily News someone kicked in her front door, but her three dogs scared the would-be robber off. “The dogs started barking. I got up to see what they were barking at and when I walked to the living room, the person kicked the door in. I figured they’d kill me,” she said. “I walked through the door and said, ‘Who is this?’ My door, of course, was standing wide open. I figured it was the dogs that saved my life. They were growling and snapping.” Last week, Claudia's son erected the no-trespassing sign which is sure to catch any would-be burglar's attention. Don't mess with Texas!

source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment