Monday, May 2, 2011

Wife Stabs NBA Baller Charlie Bell With Box Cutter

Kenya Bell, who was crowned Miss Michigan USA in 2001, has been charged with stabbing her estranged husband, Golden State Warriors guard Charlie Bell, 32, with a box cutter on Sunday. According to police, the stab-ation occurred inside Charile's home in Grand Blanc Township, Michigan in the presence of her two children. The 35-year-old former beauty queen was arraigned today on charges of assault with a dangerous weapon and domestic violence. She was released on $5,000 bond. Sidebar: Just last week, a NFL wife stabbed her husband in the gut, too. Is this an epidemic?

This is her mugshot.




Update, May 4: Kenya released this statement about the stab-ation. "It is with regret that I have to issue a public statement regarding my marriage. For some time now my husband and I have been going through the process of getting a divorce. Like many couples, our relationship has deteriorated over time. Throughout this process I have always considered the interests of our children to be front and center. Unfortunately this private matter has spilled from one court to another, where I expect to be vindicated. For my family’s sake I would ask that our privacy be respected. Thank you, Kenya Bell.”


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment