Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Toddler Dies From Drinking Gasoline

Two-year-old Leonardo Rafael Silva of Harlingen, Texas died on Monday after he drank gasoline out of a lawnmower through a pipe. The toddler's aunt witness what was happening and ran to Leonardo's. She called 911 and EMTs were able to revive him and transport him to a local hospital, but he took a turn for the worse and was airlifted to another hospital where he died.

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...


Post a Comment