Friday, July 15, 2011

Lady Stabs Ex-Boyfriend Where It Hurts Most


Calvin Simms is convalescing. The Memphis man says he was relaxing with a female "friend" in his home yesterday when his ex-girlfriend and baby mama, Juanita Hardin, showed up and went batshit crazy. "She came charging at me in a downward position," Calvin says. "Next thing you know I just felt a lot of pain. I thought it was just her nails gripping me real tight. But when I grabbed her and pushed her off of me, I still was feeling that pain." That pain he was feeling in the groin area was from a stabbing -- which required seven stitches. "When I left the hospital, embarrassing enough, I left the hospital I left with a diaper on. Because my clothes were all bloody," he adds. Calvin says he and Juanita, 37, haven't dated in five years ago and furthermore, he has an order of protection against her. She was charged with aggravated assault. Calvin is lucky. It could've been A LOT worse. Sidebar: The gratuitous shots of his groin area kills us.

source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment