While we're away, if you have a tip about a story or something we should look into, post or get a chuckle from, please direct it here.
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- Dallas Cowboys' Roy Williams proposed to a woman through the mail -- then sued for the return of the $80,000 engagement ring after she declined his wedding proposal.
- NeNe Leakes' son, Bryson, was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart.
- Katt Williams' crack-ish performance has fans demanding their money back.
- Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter.
- An inmate filed a lawsuit against a jail because they wouldn't allow him to have pornographic materials.
- A woman tried to smuggle her boyfriend out of prison in a suitcase.
- Patti LaBelle's bodyguard and hairdresser were formally charged with assault after they beat down a man at a Houston airport.
- We watched a woman take a bath on the NYC subway.
- A dust storm blanketed Arizona.
- Minutes after having sex with a dog, a woman developed an allergic reaction and died.
- Teenager stole a car stereo then took off ALL of his clothing as he tried to escape.
- TSA agents searched a black woman's hair and she's not happy.
- A man filed a lawsuit against a clinic that wrongly told him he was HIV-positive.
- Dame Dash's baby mama put him on blast -- again.
- Getting cancer saved a man's life decades later.
- A banana beat the crap out of a gorilla. Wait, what?