Thursday, November 3, 2011

Texas Judge Caught on Video Beating His Daughter: It Looks Worse Than It Is, I Did Nothing Wrong


By now you've seen that horrifying video of Texas family court judge William Adams whopping his then 16-year-old daughter's a-s-s with a belt (while she begged him to stop) because she illegally downloaded music from the Internet. In an interview today, Judge Adams admitted that its him on the video, but says he didn't do anything wrong. "In my mind, I didn't do anything wrong other than discipline my child after she was caught stealing. And I did lose my temper, but I've since apologized," he said. "It looks worse than it is. There's a story, and it'll come out in due time." He also says his "life's been made very difficult" over his daughter. (In the wake of the controversy, he's received death threats and his office flooded with calls.) Hillary Adams, who's now 23 and admits her father beat regularly, says she regret posting the video, but released it to get her father some help. Sidebar: Judge Adams won't face criminal charges because too much time has elapsed, police said.


source: KENS
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment