Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tranny Jailed For Injecting Cement, Fix-a-Flat into Woman's Butt Speaks Out: I'm the Victim, My Life is Ruined


Oneal Ron Morris, the tranny who's charged with operating as an unlicensed doctor after several women came forward claiming she injected Fix-a-Flat and cement into their backsides, has given her "first and last interview." In the interview with ET, Oneal says she's the victim and since no one saw her inject the dangerous substance, she didn't do it. She says, "They didn’t catch me doing anything. So they are just allegations. So I’m innocent. I really am innocent or whatever." Are you really? Are you sure? “It sounds bizarre, but how could America feel like a person would even put cement in somebody’s bottom, you know it’s just these allegations, I didn’t do any of these things to these people, just know these people who are lying are ruining my life, that’s all I have to say," she adds. "These allegations...I didn't do any of these things to these people, just know these people who are lying are ruining my life. They keep on lying, but you know, the truth will prevail and that's why we have courts and stuff like that....If anybody's a victim, it's definitely me." Gwarl, you know this isn't your last interview. What's next? "The Today Show"? "Wendy"?



source: WFOR
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment