Tuesday, May 22, 2012

This Lady Is Not Racist


This is Mema. Her favorite TV personalities are Nancy Grace and Bill O'Reilly -- but wants everyone in "Internet Land" to know she's not racist, she just wants get something off chest as she rocks back and forth. Granny Mema says she's been "called white trash, honkie, whitey, marshmallow and all sorts of things..It isn't the whites that are racist it's the blacks. I'm not racist, I just wish EVERYBODY would get along. I've suffered from discrimination from blacks in my life and I've never done them any wrong."

These are her other videos.




via: Buzzfeed
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment