It's the weekend. You're probably going to the club. Before you do, here's a quick tutorial on the dance moves you'll see. Or play a drinking a game with your friends: Each time you recognize one of these dance moves, take a guzzle of your truth serum.
Make it a great weekend. We'll be back Monday. While we're away, if you have a tip about a story or something we should look into, post or get a chuckle from, please direct it here.
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- A high, naked man attacked a homeless man in Miami and ate his face off. Ate his face off!
- Not to be outdone, another man killed his roommate and ate his brain and liver. Ate his brain and liver!
- A woman who threw an after-prom party for more than one hundred underage kids, said he was keeping them safe.
- Oh, think that was it? Another man stabbed himself then threw his intestines at cops.
- A little boy sang an anti-gay song his parents taught him.
- A girl filed charges against her 15-year-old brother for hitting her -- a judge found him guilty.
- A cleaning lady broke into a woman's home, cleaned it and left a bill.
- A man was arrested for firing a warning shot a group of men trying to break into his home.
- Researchers found that old people don't smell as bad you thought.