Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fifth Victim Slaps Former Elmo Puppeteer With Lawsuit

Like we suspected, the lawsuits against former Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash will continue to roll in. A fifth queen (pictured, above) has filed a lawsuit against Kevin today in New York. The details are the same as the previous accusers. He meets underage fem boys on gay chat lines, ply them with alcohol and/or drugs and sexually assault them.
In papers filed in Manhattan federal court, Kevin Kiadii said he met Clash, who's 27 years Kiadii’s senior, in 2004. Kiadii, who was just 16 at the time, says he "went on a gay telephone chat line to meet friends who were also gay," and wound up meeting Clash, his suit says. "Clash invited Kiadii to come to his apartment in Manhattan," and sent a luxury car service to pick the teen up in Brooklyn, the filing says. When he got to Clash's pad, the puppeteer plied him with "alcohol and groomed him with attention and affection," the suit says. They then "engaged in sexual contact," the suit says. The filing says the encounter caused Kiadii "mental, psychological and emotional trauma," and says he's only suing now because "he was not immediately aware of his injuries." Clash’s lawyer, Michael Berger, said in a statement, “This lawsuit is meritless and barred by the statute of limitations. This case has been brought by the same lawyer, Jeff Herman, who brought three other similar cases in federal courts in New York, and we have moved to dismiss all three of those cases.“ Berger said Clash “continues to deny any wrongdoing.” Kiadii's lawyer, Jeff Herman, said Kiadii's claims "follow the same pattern" as the other complaints that have been lodged against Clash, who was forced to give up his role as Elmo last year because of the sordid allegations. "Each of these victims alleges that Kevin Clash was a father figure who groomed them with attention before engaging them in sexual contact," Herman said. "By coming forward and standing up for his 16-year-old self, Kevin Kiadii has taken the first step in his healing process." Clash's lawyer, Michael Berger, did not immediately return a call for comment. He contends in court filings that all of the lawsuits against Clash should be dismissed because of statute of limitations issues.

source: NY Daily News
This man was a monster. There are many, many more victims out there and they will continue to sue his ass.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...


Post a Comment