Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Man Flips Off, Curses Out Judge During Bond Hearing


Last night, Jodel Leveille was arrested after he punched his girlfriend repeatedly, then resisted arrest and spit on an officer. During his bond hearing this morning, Judge Ellen Sue Venzer found probable cause against the 24-year-old on the battery charge, and he was none too happy and let the judge have it! "F*ck you, judge! You b*tch! F*ck you!" he yelled. "That b*tch stabbed me! F*cking b*tch! Your officers beat my ass so f*ck you! They beat my ass and stabbed my ass! I had a restraining order against that b*tch! F*ck you!...F*ck you and your court! F*ck you! Can't nobody -- you can't judge me!...I don't give a f*ck what you do. Go to hell. You can go to hell for all I care." Jodel was sent back to his cell and returned to the courtroom this afternoon, still pissed off. "I got nothing to say to you, judge. You and the officers that beat my ass can go to hell," he told teh judge told her. "That girl stabbed me and I am the one to go to prison. I am the victim here. I don't have no apologies to say to nobody." Judge Venzer set his bail at $17,000 and ordered he undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

source: WKMG


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment